Christianity Explored - Leader's Guide
Christianity Explored gives you time and space to think about the big questions of life and to explore the life of the man at the heart of the Christian faith.
The Leader's Guide contains everything you need to lead a Christianity Explored course. With comprehensive training material and advice, any Christian can be equipped to introduce their friends and neighbours to the real Jesus in Mark's Gospel.
Download extra material to help run your Christianity Explored course:
Extra ideas that didn’t make it into the manual, together with alternative talk illustrations.
The Christianity Explored Course has been developed over ten years by Rico Tice, Associate Minister for Evangelism at All Souls Church, Langham Place in London. This Third Edition has been thoroughly revised and updated.
Table of contents
- Section 1: How to run the course
- Getting started
- Choosing and training leaders
- Inviting people to come
- Training modules:
- 1. Why evangelise?
- 2. God’s role in evangelism – and ours
- 3. Being a Christianity Explored leader
- 4. Before the course
- 5. During the course
- 6. Identity, mission and call in Mark’s Gospel
- 7. After the course
- 8. Getting our expectations right
- Section 2: Study guide
- SESSION 1 Good news: What are we doing here?
- SESSION 2 Identity: Who is Jesus?
- SESSION 3 Sin: Why did Jesus come?
- SESSION 4 The cross: Why did Jesus die?
- SESSION 5 Resurrection: Why did Jesus rise?
- SESSION 6 Grace: How can God accept us?
- Note about day away
- SESSION 7 Come and die:
- What does it mean to follow Jesus?
- Section 3: Day away
- Before you go
- Day Away teaching material
- Bible talks
- Answering tough questions
- Questions from Mark’s Gospel
- Questions about Christian belief
- Can we rely on Mark’s Gospel?
|Author||Christianity Explored, Rico Tice|
|Dimensions||152mm x 229mm|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company/CE|
An excellent course
What an excellent course. The truth is presented clearly and accessibly by Rico Tice and the information in the Leaders manual is so comprehensive that the course could even be run by those very new in their faith. God bless and encourage His church through Christianity Explored!
Made some hard bits easy
We're only half way through our first CE version 3 course. The leaders' manual is excellent. So clear and comprehensive, without being overly long. Everything is there and easily followed and extras are always correctly referenced to other pages. Good, straight forward suggested answers to all questions are a real help.